Saturday, June 15, 2013

Something old is new again - Crochet Dress Pattern







I was organizing Alina's closet last week and found this dress that I made for her last year.
She didn't have a chance to wear it that much so I decided to try it on here and see if she can wear it this summer season. It fits her fine now, although it looks more like a shirt,and she need  shorts or  leggings to cover her little bum:)

You can find instructions on how to make this dress here.


Here is how I made tiny flowers:

Magic Ring, all stitches will be made inside the Magic Ring- *Ch3, 4 dc  cluster stitc h, Ch3, and slip stitch* repeat 4 more times. You will have 5 petals, then pull the ring tight and finish off.

You can find instructions on how to make dc cluster stitch here.


I sewed flowers to the dress, and added tiny pearls in the center of each flower.



I like it. And what do you think?! :)


xoxo,
Tanya


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! you daughter is growing up beautifully. I'm making this dress for my 10month old daughter, thanks for the lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I hope the dress turned out perfectly

      Delete
  2. I would like to try making your dress for my granddaughter - the photos of your beautiful daughter have inspired me! Can you please direct me to the instructions on the tiny flowers? The link above doesn't seem to work for me.
    Again, thank you for posting and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thank you for your kind words;)

      Here is how I made tiny flowers:

      Magic Ring, all stitches will be made inside the Magic Ring- *Ch3, 4 dc cluster stitc h, Ch3, and slip stitch* repeat 4 more times. You will have 5 petals, then pull the ring tight and finish off.

      Delete
    2. I hope it helps and I am sure the dress or your granddaughter will turn out to be beautiful! ;)

      Delete